Offices are places where we spend much of our day and where the air we breathe may be contaminated by pollutants from multiple sources.
However, the quality of indoor air in an office is essential for working with peace of mind, as the presence of certain pollutants can have a direct effect on thinking, decision-making and overall operational efficiency.
YOOTEST offers an "ALL-IN-ONE" analysis pack in order to carry out a complete assessment of the indoor air quality in your office
Most importantly, these pollutants are known to pose health risks:
- Cephalalgia and migraines
- Asthma and allergies
- Carcinogenic effects
- Neurotoxic effects
- Adverse effects on fertility
- Endocrine disruptors
Indoor air in offices can be polluted by many chemical substances:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Flame retardants (COSV)
- Plasticizers (phthalate and bisphenols)
- Furniture and reconstituted wood flooring may contain formaldehyde.
- Paints may contain aromatic VOCs from the benzene family (ethylbenzene, toluene, xylenes).
- Most household products contain formaldehyde (biocidal properties), glycol ethers and perfumes such as limonene or alpha-pinene.
- Ink jet printers use ink loaded with organic solvents and VOCs.
- Plastic polymer floor coverings contain plasticizers.
- Office furniture made of chipboard covered with thin layers of plastic contains plasticizers.
- Foams in armchairs and office chairs may contain flame retardants.
- Carpets and rugs made of synthetic materials may contain both plasticizers and flame retardants.
To carry out a complete assessment of air pollution and the environment inside your office, you can order the YOOTEST Offices pack in our shop.
This pack is composed of all the analytical tests necessary to measure the pollutants present:
- YOOTEST Indoor Air Test
- YOOTEST Test Plasticizers
- YOOTEST Test Flame retardants